I hope everyone had a happy holiday weekend, and perhaps the Dodgers will bring you even more joy in the near future as they’re still after a few starting pitchers. There’s that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits:
- ESPN listed their favorite for the NL West, and the Dodgers are still “the team to beat.”
- Elian Herrara is back with the Dodgers. He spent nearly a decade in the organization before signing with the Brewers two years ago.
- The team is still on the look for starting pitching, and Wei-Yen Chen has emerged as a potential option.
- We conducted a poll and apparently most fans don’t trust the front office.
- Here’s how the Dodgers celebrated Christmas on social media.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Mike Petriello takes a look at what Wei-Yen Chen could bring to the rotation. [Dodgers Digest]
- Steve Dilbeck takes a look at Kenta Maeda. [LA Times]
- Andrew Friedman is confident in the team’s starting pitching depth. [Baseball America]
- Should the Dodgers re-sign Howie Kendrick? Howard Cole says it would make sense. [Forbes]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-rumors-maeda-visits-team-facility/2015/12/26/”]Kenta Maeda Visits Dodgers’ Facility[/button]