Another division rival made a splash in free agency. Should the Dodgers be worried? Find out that and more in today’s Credits.
- The Dodgers have reportedly targeted Reds’ 3B Todd Frazier.
- The team can “no longer wait” to trade Andre Ethier. The time to move the outfielder is now.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The Dodgers have some question marks in the infield. [LA Times]
- The team can hope that Hyun-Jin Ryu to make an impact in 2016, but they certainly can’t rely on it. [LA Times]
- The Spring Training report dates have been announced. [True Blue LA]
- Should the Dodgers bring back Howie Kendrick? Here’s one take on that. [Dodgers Way]
- The Giants signing Johnny Cueto has the Dodgers seriously lagging behind other NL West teams when it comes to pitching. [LA Times]
- The Dodgers were listed as a “loser” from the winter meetings. It’s hard to disagree. [Sports Illustrated]
- Tom O’Donnell explains why the team doesn’t need another closer (like Aroldis Chapman or Andrew Miller). [Beyond The Box Score]
- There’s no reason for the Dodgers to panic even after the Giants signed Cueto. [Yahoo!]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-rumors-team-willing-to-eat-big-contracts-in-trades/2015/12/13/”]The Dodgers Are Willing To Eat Big Contracts In A Trade[/button]