We have another update on Kenta Maeda’s contract status, plus we take a look at Justin Turner’s upcoming arbitration case and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- A.J. Ellis and Clayton Kershaw went to Lambeau Field together to see the Packers-Cowboys game.
- Kenta Maeda’s agreement with the Dodgers hasn’t been made official yet due to a concern about his elbow.
- Scott Kazmir is not worried about the lefty-heavy rotation the Dodgers are expected to roll with.
- The team is bringing back Brandon Beachy for another season.
- Here is a guide to the Dodgers FanFest, which is scheduled for January 30th at Dodger Stadium
Dodgers Local | Blog
- Mike Piazza is about to become a Hall of Famer, and it’s well deserved. [Dodgers Digest]
- Kazmir talks about joining the Dodgers, his opt-out clause, and hitting in the NL. [True Blue LA]
- Justin Turner is scheduled for arbitration in the near future, and here’s what his salary might look like in 2016. [True Blue LA]
- Here’s an interesting article about Maeda’s transition to the Major Leagues. [Japan Times]
- Despite the elbow concerns, the Dodgers are expected to introduce Maeda at a press conference tomorrow. [Dodgers.com]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-fans-have-fun-with-kenta-maeda-contract-incentives/2016/01/04/”]Dodger Fans Have Fun With Maeda Contract Incentives[/button]