Latest stories

  • in

    Dodgers: From Astros News to Betts Trade Issues, it’s Been a Rollercoaster Off-Season

    The Dodgers 2019 season ended in heartache with a NLDS Game 5 loss to the Washington Nationals, the team that would go on to win the World Series. Immediately fans began looking for some kind of consolation. Less than one week from Spring Training, we’re still waiting. Sadness Following the earlier-than-expected departure from the 2019 postseason, fans […] More

  • in

    Dodgers: Joe Kelly’s Road to Los Angeles

    From a broken rib to a World Series ring, a seven-year career has been filled with ebbs and flows for Joe Kelly, the newest Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander. The days of Kelly taking the mound in the first inning are gone, as the Dodgers signed him to be a bridge to Kenley Jansen in a […] More

  • Dodgers
    in

    How Do the Dodgers Stack Up Against Baseball’s Superteams?

    Astros. Cubs. Dodgers. Indians. Red Sox. Yankees. It remains likely that either of these six teams will be parading this fall and will be dawned as World Series champions. FiveThirtyEight gives these six teams a 82 percent chance of winning the 2018 Fall Classic, in comparison to an 18 percent chance for the other 24 […] More