The Chicago Cubs have pushed a game 7! Though many fans are still recovering from game 6 of the NLCS, baseball fans can’t deny what an exciting World Series this has been. Hopefully the best team wins!
In other news, we break down the front office’s strategy and if it will last, the U.S. Department of Justice is suing AT&T, and more! For all of your latest Dodgers news, check below!
— MLB (@MLB) November 2, 2016
- Dodgers News: Justice Department is Suing AT&T due to DirecTV’s Collusion
- Reviewing the Dodgers Front Office Strategy
- Dodgers Rumors: Catcher Carlos Ruiz Is Available for Trade
- The Possibility of A Dodgers And Royals Trade
Blogs and Local Media
- Justice Department sues AT&T-DirecTV, alleges collusion in blocking Dodgers channel | LA Times
- 2016 Dodgers review: Micah Johnson | True Blue LA