Fans have been wondering when the Dodgers were going to add to the bullpen, and today they did just that. And could Andre Ethier and Carl Crawford finally be on the move? It does appear their trade values could be higher than previously thought. There’s that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- The expensive free agent market might result in Carl Crawford and Andre Ethier having more trade value than originally anticipated.
- Dave Roberts said he expects the team to add a reliever or two, and ESPN’s Jim Bowden gave one trade target he could see the Dodgers inquiring on.
- Speaking of that, the team signed Joe Blanton to a one-year, $4M deal.
- The Dodgers have four players listed in the NL West’s “Ten Most Intriguing Players” list.
- April 10th appears to be the deadline by which the Dodgers will have to trade Ethier by.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- The 2016 Dodgers appear to be quite similar to the 2015 Dodgers, writes Houston Mitchell. [LA Times]
- Austin Barnes could be the answer to the Dodgers’ infield depth issues. [Dodgers Digest]
- Are the Dodgers trying to steer clear of $100 million dollar contracts? [CBS Sports]
- Unfortunately, TV rights have made the Dodgers “the greatest team never seen.” [The Guardian]
- Austin Jackson and former Dodger Juan Uribe are among the “top available bargain free agents.” [CBS Sports]