The Los Angeles Dodgers just lost to the Seattle Mariners, 6-3, in spring training, but real team news came out of today that included Andre Ethier getting a bone scan, the team hosting a family style barbecue, and how the rotation injuries are “frustrating” to manager Dave Roberts. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- All the action from today’s game, webcast included, is in our live game thread.
- Could the team actually look at Stephen Strasburg if he hits free agency this coming year?
- Mike Bolsinger’s rotation spot is in jeopardy due to injury right now.
- Corey Seager, by all reports, appears to be progressing quite well at this moment.
- Manager Dave Roberts said that the mounting rotation injuries are frustrating.
- Carl Crawford’s family is hosting a barbecue today, and you’ll never guess who the chefs are.
- Andre Ethier is undergoing further tests for his injured leg, including a bone scan.
- The team’s bench ranks neck-and-neck in the NL West with the San Francisco Giants.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Dave Roberts is going to visit the Milwaukee Brewers outfielder who got hit yesterday. [Los Angeles Times]
- Are you ready for a 2015 Positional Review of center field? Well, get ready then! [Dodgers Digest]
- The number five starter is on a bit of light duty at the season’s outset. [Dodger Insider]
- Mike Bolsinger’s oblique injury gives Los Angeles some pause. [True Blue LA]
- The rotation, as of right now, keeps going in and out of focus. [Orange County Register]
- Corey Seager himself said that his sprained knee is definitely improving daily. [ESPN]
- Los Angeles’ bad omens from the winter have now followed the team into spring. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Yasmani Grandal exited today’s game after two innings, but don’t worry about it. [MLB]
- Outfielder Yasiel Puig showed off his arm in yesterday’s loss to the San Diego Padres. [MLB]