The Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim will be doing battle for the second straight night later on this evening, but there is news to assess prior to tonight’s festivities. Kenley Jansen is in search of a new contract but not willing to discuss it yet, Alex Guerrero is starting the season on the disabled list, and a whole lot more. Enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Alex Guerrero is going to begin the 2016 season on the disabled list, apparently.
- Elisa Hernandez has our latest video update, and it has to do with a few topics.
- The fifth spot in the rotation has been narrowed down to two deserving candidates.
- Closer Kenley Jansen won’t discuss a contract extension at this moment.
- The latest consort of ESPN experts have made their division and World Series picks.
- We’re giving away an official jersey this season, so be sure to be on the lookout.
- Our own Jeremy Evans wonders who the best players in club history at each position are.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Shortstop Corey Seager definitely does not act like baseball’s top prospect. [Los Angeles Times]
- This is Andrew Friedman’s team, and his philosophy is up for evaluation. [Los Angeles Times]
- The latest team notes are out, and they have to do with a host of players. [True Blue LA]
- Spring training win-loss record doesn’t show anything substantial. [Dodgers Digest]
- Get to know the team’s 2019 pitching staff three years early. [Dodgers Digest]
- Longtime announcer Vin Scully talks about how he started with the team. [Variety]
- It’s time to peer through the fog that is the team’s 25-man roster. [ESPN]
- Kike Hernandez is valuable to the team now more than ever. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- The Padres have announced details of the opening series versus the Dodgers. [FOX Sports]
- Clayton Kershaw has goals yet to conquer this upcoming season. [MLB]