As the Los Angeles Dodgers take on both White Sox on Tuesday, make sure you’re caught up on the latest news surrounding the organization. Here are today’s Dodgers Credits:
- After missing a start due to forearm tightness, Alex Wood threw a bullpen session this morning. That’s good news.
- Justin Turner made his Spring Training debut on Monday, doubling in a run and drawing a walk while playing third base.
- Zach Lee will start for the Dodgers on Wednesday, while Julio Urias is expected to pitch out of the bullpen.
- Being the best pitcher in baseball isn’t enough for Clayton Kershaw. He wants more than that.
- The Dodgers are in action against the White Sox on Tuesday, here’s our live thread so you can follow along.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Scott Kazmir’s velocity is down and his Spring Training numbers have been poor, but the Dodgers aren’t worried. [LA Times]
- Starting Joc Pederson over Trayce Thompson in center field is the right call, writes Dustin Nosler [Dodgers Digest]
- Howie Kendrick returned to the lineup for his first time in 10 days, starting at DH. [True Blue LA]