And there were two. The Dodgers have reportedly narrowed their managerial list down even further, and the Dodgers are hosting some cool events this offseason.
- The Dodgers’ next manager will be either Dave Roberts or Gabe Kapler. Bud Black has reportedly been eliminated from consideration.
- Apparently you, the fans, would prefer to have a superstar ace (Zack Greinke) rather than superb rotation depth (Johnny Cueto and Jordan Zimmermann). Is that smart?
- Andrew Friedman is entering just his second season in the Dodgers’ front office, but there’s already “pressure building” on him.
- The team announced it would be hosting its 11th annual Thanksgiving Turkey Giveaway this Thursday, November 19 from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Clayton Kershaw is the early favorite to be the NL Cy Young Award winner in 2016.
- The Dodgers invited 300 veterans to Dodger Stadium to take batting practice. It was a fun event, and we have pictures here.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- David Hood takes a look at the Dodgers’ 20th-ranked prospect: Kyle Farmer. [TrueBlueLA]
- The team cutting its payroll is fine, but they should always be one of the top spenders in the league. [LA Times]
- Chad Moriyama reviewed the team’s production for the first base position in 2015. [Dodgers Digest]