It’s that time of day to peruse through the stories you might have missed that had to do with the Los Angeles Dodgers. Today, we have news about Frankie Montas missing a couple months due to surgery, Dodger Stadium getting ready for Opening Day, and a whole lot more. So, join us for today’s edition of Dodgers Credits.
- Power-thrower Frankie Montas is out 2 to 4 months after having rib surgery.
- Scott Van Slyke, Joc Pederson, and Kike Hernandez had fun with each other on Twitter.
- Dodger Stadium underwent a little facelift as the grounds crew revamped the infield and outfield.
- The team is still trying to find a taker for outfielder Alex Guerrero.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Great Lake Loons, the Dodgers’ Class-A affiliate, has a new logo set this season. [True Blue LA]
- The Dodgers ended up as the top organization on Baseball America’s list. [Dodgers Digest]
- The minor leagues could be a major part of the Dodgers’ World Series hopes. [Dodger Insider]