There was quite a bit of news that came out today, including stuff about Yasiel Puig finally getting cleared to practice, Jessica Mendoza of ESPN talking about the Boys In Blue, and a whole lot more. So enjoy today’s Dodgers Credits!
- Fantastic ESPN baseball analyst Jessica Mendoza talked about the Dodgers today.
- Outfielder Yasiel Puig has been cleared to practice after having his wisdom teeth removed.
- Left-hander Hyun-jin Ryu is still on the path to recovery, and he’s throwing change-ups now.
- If the Dodgers were their own Oscar-worthy movie, what would that movie possibly be?
- Cuban right-hander Yaisel Sierra still hasn’t arrived in camp, but don’t worry yet.
- Catcher A.J. Ellis discussed catching Clayton Kershaw, and knows winning is above friendship.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Alex Wood is not a quandary for the team, but rather a much-needed luxury. [Los Angeles Times]
- General manager Farhan Zaidi joined Mason & Ireland to discuss many topics. [ESPN Los Angeles]
- Go behind the scenes with a fantastic video as Kenta Maeda joins the team. [TWC SportsNet LA]
- The team adding Yaisel Sierra is just their latest investment into Cuban talent. [Orange County Register]
- Los Angeles still needs to decide on a role for pitcher Carlos Frias. [Dodgers.MLB.com]
- The team had to tell Yasiel Puig that he can’t fly his new helicopter to Dodger Stadium. [Andy McCullough]
- As awesome as he is, Kike Hernandez is not ready for the outfield .. yet. [Dodgers.MLB.com]
- Several of the team’s pitchers are united under the fact they had Tommy John surgery. [ESPN]
- Hyun-jin Ryu threw a party for several of the Korean MLB players. [The Chosun Ilbo]
- Jeremy Dorn writes that Los Angeles must extend closer Kenley Jansen. [Today’s Knuckleball]
- Manager Dave Roberts focused on “unity” in his first spring address. [Yahoo! Sports]