The Los Angeles Dodgers will host a special promotion which allows you to become part of the social media action. Indeed, ‘Social Media Night’ will take place on August 21st at Dodger Stadium against the Toronto Blue Jays.
The announcement was officially made on Twitter by the Dodgers’ official account. Moreover, ticket packages for the event can be purchased ahead of time at this link.
So you think you can tweet?
Join us on 8/21 for #DodgersSocialMediaNight! Purchase a special ticket pack to get this exclusive t-shirt, access to a pregame party, Q&A with Rich Hill and more! Spaces are limited.
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 14, 2019
Therefore, the highlights of being part of Dodgers Social Media night include:
- Access to exclusive #DodgersSocialMediaNight pregame party in the Loge Terrace
- Catered dinner & refreshments
- Access to Dodgers social media team and other Dodger employees for questions
- Photo/video booth
- Moderated Q&A with Rich Hill
- Custom #DodgersSocialMediaNight t-shirt
- Twitter competitions with chance to shadow Dodgers social media team that night for pregame/visit Social Media Center. Another winner will have a chance to win 2 passes to batting practice at a future game.
Personally, getting to ask Dick Mountain a few questions would sell me on the promotion.
As an added bonus, Blue Jays’ rookie Vladimir Guerrero Jr. will be in town for a pseudo re-match of the 2019 Home Run Derby of the ages.
Finally, the Dodgers boast one of the finest social media hubs in all of the game; due in large part to Sue Jo. If you want to get more familiar with her, check out Episode 34 of Blue Heaven Podcast. Furthermore, the Dodger fan base is what makes the social media such a big part of the action. This is your opportunity to learn a little and get front and center with Dodgers’ Social.