The Dodgers have been facing injuries all season so long, so when the team announced on Saturday that Bud Norris was headed to the 15-day disabled list, fans were essentially numb. On top of that, Rich Hill was scratched from Sunday’s start due to the appearance of a new blister. He is expected to return on Friday to make his debut.
On other news, the Dodgers defeat the Red Sox 3-0, we break down Dave Roberts’ history with the Red Sox, and more! To catch up on all news Dodgers, check below! But before that, congratulations Josh Reddick on his first hit as a Dodger!
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) August 6, 2016
Latest on Dodgers Nation TV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JV2g0vhv9_s2tHZtucYlQ”]Subscribe to DodgersNationTV[/button]
- Recap: Ross Stripling Pitches 5 Scoreless Innings In 3-0 Victory Over Red Sox
- Dodgers Injury Update: Bud Norris Placed on DL and Rich Hill Won’t Start Sunday
- How The 2016 MLB Trade Deadline Helped The Dodgers Secure The NL West
- How Dodgers Manager Dave Roberts Cemented Himself in Red Sox History
Local Blogs and Media:
- DodgersDigest: DODGERS 3, RED SOX 0: ROSS STRIPLING, GRANT DAYTON, JOE BLANTON, KENLEY JANSEN
- TrueBlueLA: Rich Hill’s Dodger debut pushed back due to a new blister
- LA Times: Dodgers Dugout: Are fans partly to blame for Yasiel Puig’s downfall?
- YahooSports: Dodgers put RHP Norris on DL with back strain, Stripling up
- CBSSports: The Dodgers’ biggest deadline pitching addition is still battling a blister
- ESPN: Corey Seager’s accomplishments starting to go down in ink