The Dodgers picked up an impressive 13 runs in their first game coming off of the All-Star break with almost half of them coming off the bat of rookie Chris Taylor! Taylor hit his first major league home run on Friday and it just so happened to be a grand slam!
In other news, manager Dave Roberts was interviewed by AM570 LA Sports, injuries continue to plague the Dodgers, and more! For to catch up on all of this news and more, check below!
Latest on DodgersNationTV:
[button color=”red” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JV2g0vhv9_s2tHZtucYlQ”]Subscribe to DodgersNationTV[/button]
- Dodgers Vs. Giants: Comparing the Infield and Outfield
- Recap: Chris Taylor’s Historic Night Lifts Dodgers 13-7 Over Diamondbacks
- Dodgers Injury Report: Trayce Thompson Sidelined, Latest on Clayton Kershaw, Andre Ethier and More
- Newly Bolstered Starting Rotation Could Lead Dodgers to Hot Streak
Blogs and Local Media:
- LA Times: Back issue could put Dodgers outfielder Trayce Thompson on the disabled list
- TrueBlueLA: Jose De Leon strikes out 10 as Oklahoma City wins in Reno
- DodgersDigest: HOW THE DREW POMERANZ DEAL IMPACTS THE DODGERS’ TRADE PLANS
- MiLB: De Leon racks up K’s for Oklahoma City
- ESPN: Dodgers maintain momentum as second half starts
- CBS Sports: Dodgers’ Joc Pederson: Begins rehab Friday