Until the Los Angeles Dodgers hire a new manager, we can expect rumors and possible candidates to surface, and that’s exactly what we have today. Plus, one writer thinks Yasiel Puig is the Dodger that is most likely to be dealt this offseason.
All that in more in a Freaky Friday edition of our Daily Dodgers Credits.
- Vin Scully talks about the Dodgers’ finish to the season and the departure of Don Mattingly.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-greinke-gonzalez-nominated-gold-glove/2015/10/29/”]2 Dodgers Nominated for Gold Gloves[/button]
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Eric Stephen of TrueBlueLA reviewed Brett Anderson’s 2015 campaign.
- Steve Dilbeck of the LA Times wonders if the Dodgers may file tampering charges against the Marlins.
- According to Dylan Hernandez of the LA Times, Mattingly reportedly wants to take bench coach Tim Wallach and pitching coach Rick Honeycutt with him to Miami.
- Bleacher Report’s Joel Reuter listed the “most likely player from each MLB team to be traded this offseason”, and for the Dodgers he listed Yasiel Puig.
- Could Chicago Cubs bench coach Dave Martinez be the next Dodgers manager? ESPN’s Mark Saxon takes a look at his candidacy.