Happy Monday, everyone. Free agents are officially free. The Kansas City Royals are officially champions and their fans are probably just wrapping up one of the longer days they’ve ever worked given how it looked like the entire city was celebrating last night.
The Dodgers were in the news a bit today, though, as we prepare for a crazy offseason.
- One sports book has the Dodgers listed as favorites to win next year’s World Series – an interesting choice given everything on the line this offseason.
- Looks like despite hiring Don Mattingly, the Miami Marlins are taking themselves out of the Zack Greinke sweepstakes.
- Major League Baseball put together a highlight reel of 2015 that makes 2016 seem forever from now.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-grandal-tops-list-defensive-catchers/2015/11/02/”]Dodgers’ Grandal Best Defensive Catcher Statistically[/button]
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- SB Nation and TrueBlueLA’s Eric Stephen summed up this year’s free agent class and assembled a list of each Dodger and their contract situation.
- DodgersDigest looked ahead to the hectic offseason the Dodgers face.
- Dylan Hernandez of the L.A. Times reports that Don Mattingly plans to bring Tim Wallach along with him to Miami.
- Tim Kurkjian of ESPN listed Chase Utley’s hearing and Zack Greinke’s free agency among eight other storylines to keep an eye on this offseason. Tim is always great so his insight was great to read.