Trade rumors have been flying around today, and naturally the Dodgers are included in nearly every one. Speaking of trades, do the Dodgers regret dealing Dee Gordon? That and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Is newly-hired Joe Davis going to be the next voice of the Dodgers?
- An NL West team is reportedly in trade discussions with the Atlanta Braves revolving around Andrelton Simmons. Could it be the Dodgers?
- GM Farhan Zaidi talks about the Dee Gordon trade. The team didn’t expect Gordon to perform as well as he did.
- Zaidi also thinks that outfielder Andre Ethier “fits very well” with the team moving forward.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Mike Petriello of DodgersDigest.com explains why free agent reliever Darren O’Day is going to get a four-year contract this offseason. The Dodgers are reportedly interested in the sinkerballer.
- TrueBlueLA reviews “Grand Slam” Chris Heisey’s 2015 season with the Dodgers.
- Houston Mitchell of the LA Times looks at the possibility of the Dodgers not only re-signing Zack Greinke, but trading for Giancarlo Stanton as well.
- According to Bob Hille of Sporting News, the team won’t be trading Andre Ethier simply to beat the “10-and-5 clock”.
- The Dodgers are one of many teams that are interested in trading for Andrelton Simmons.
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-friedman-gives-insight-manager-search/2015/11/10/”]Andrew Friedman Talks About The Dodgers’ Managerial Search[/button]