In today’s edition of the Dodgers Credits, we have plenty of news to unearth and parse through. There were farm system rankings, offensive rankings, how important Joc Pederson could be to this season, and much, much more. So, take some time out of your day to read through all the wonderful news.
- Despite his tough end of 2015, Joc Pederson could be the bat that pushes the Dodgers to the top.
- East Coast Basis is well known, but they did pick the Dodgers to win the NL West again.
- USA Today released their Top 100 names to know, and Corey Seager topped the list.
- Sporting News did their best players to wear a number list, and Dodgers were all over it.
- The Dodgers were #2 on Keith Law’s farm system rankings that were released today.
- Don’t expect the team to have a down offensive year, says USA Today Sports.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Steve Dilbeck wonders if the Dodgers’ rotation is strong enough to win the NL West. [LA Times]
- The team signed Brandon Hicks to a minor league contract and made him an NRI. [True Blue LA]
- The Oklahoma City Dodgers introduced new manager Bill Haselman. [True Blue LA]
- Cuban prospect Lazarito Armenteros is slated to decide today, and the Dodgers are still in on him. [FOX Sports]
- Los Angeles possesses one of the five “potential impact arms” in the NL West. [MLB.com]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-news-rumors-magic-talks-dodgers-lazarito-update-and-more/2016/02/09/”]Magic Talks Dodgers, Lazarito Update, and More[/button]