As the Los Angeles Dodgers take on both White Sox on Tuesday, make sure you’re caught up on the latest news surrounding the organization. Here are today’s Dodgers Credits:
- After missing a start due to forearm tightness, Alex Wood threw a bullpen session this morning. That’s good news.
- Justin Turner made his Spring Training debut on Monday, doubling in a run and drawing a walk while playing third base.
- Zach Lee will start for the Dodgers on Wednesday, while Julio Urias is expected to pitch out of the bullpen.
- Being the best pitcher in baseball isn’t enough for Clayton Kershaw. He wants more than that.
- The Dodgers are in action against the White Sox on Tuesday, here’s our live thread so you can follow along.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Scott Kazmir’s velocity is down and his Spring Training numbers have been poor, but the Dodgers aren’t worried. [LA Times]
- Starting Joc Pederson over Trayce Thompson in center field is the right call, writes Dustin Nosler [Dodgers Digest]
- Howie Kendrick returned to the lineup for his first time in 10 days, starting at DH. [True Blue LA]
- Who’s the better prospect — Corey Seager or Twins’ Miguel Sano? Christina Karhl tries to figure it out. [ESPN]
- Seager’s knee scare exposed the Dodgers’ lack of infield depth, writes Mike Axisa. [CBS Sports]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/lessons-learned-in-dodgers-spring-training-thus-far/2016/03/13/”]NEXT: Lessons learned in Dodgers’ Spring Training so far[/button]