It’s been a supremely quiet Wednesday, with the only noise coming from Stan Kasten’s office seemingly. There is some pretty great analysis out there, though, to go with Kasten’s quotes.
- Stan Kasten spoke about the criticism sports executives encounter simply because of the position they hold.
- He then took a long look at how the Dodgers’ offseason has gone thus far. He’s not too concerned.
- Lastly, Kasten spoke about the size of the net the Dodgers cast in free agency and on the trade market.
- Mike Piazza appears heading to the Hall of Fame. Might he signal a shift in how the voters see alleged steroid users?
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Missing on Hisashi Iwakuma might be a blessing in disguise, write Steve Dilbeck. [L.A. Times]
- Bill Plashcke spoke to Don Newcombe about the state of the Dodgers. [L.A. Times]
- Dustin Nosley spoke about the money spent this offseason. [Dodgers Digest]
- David Hood wrote about lesser-known prospect Yadier Alvarez. [True Blue L.A.]
- Stan Kasten’s Q & A with Mark Saxon is probably the most interesting thing on the internet today. [ESPN]
- Jon Morosi thinks the Dodgers make the most sense for Kenta Maeda. [Fox Sports]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”samewindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/76399-2/2015/12/10/”]NEXT: Last-Minute Gifts for Dodgers Fans[/button]