The Dodgers have the best prospect in baseball but, at the same time, they didn’t make their team as young as they had planned to this offseason. Read about that and more in today’s Dodgers Credits.
- Bovada gives the Dodgers the fifth-best odds to win the World Series.
- The Dodgers have six of the top 101 prospects in baseball, according to Baseball Prospectus, including the best one of them all, Corey Seager.
- Dodger fans aren’t exactly confident about the team’s chances of winning the NL West.
- Apparently, Joc Pederson’s offseason workout regiment is modeled after Adrian Gonzalez’.
- Getting younger was seen as one of the organization’s goals this offseason, but they didn’t do it as well as you’d think.
Dodgers Local | Blogs
- Andre Ethier is sad that Zack Greinke is gone, but he remains optimistic about the upcoming season nonetheless. [LA Times]
- The Dodgers’ Spring Training gear includes a new alternate hat [True Blue LA]
- Here’s a look at how the Dodgers’ roster looks fantasy baseball-wise. [CBS Sports]
- Jeremy Dorn examines how Joe Blanton fits in the Dodgers’ bullpen. [Today’s Knuckleball]
[button color=”blue” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodgers-passing-on-chapman-considered-a-big-mistake-per-bleacher-report/2016/01/27/”]NEXT: Dodgers Passing On Chapman A Big Mistake, Per Bleacher Report[/button]