During the season we’ll keep track of the top 30 Dodgers prospects according to MLB Pipeline. As the season moves along we’ll see the prospects move up and down to different teams (hopefully up). This page will be updated as the players move or the list changes. The first move will be Alex Verdugo exceeding his rooking eligibility and he will come off the list.
|1||Gavin Lux||SS/2B||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|2||Dustin May||RHP||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|3||Keibert Ruiz||C||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|7||Jeter Downs||2B/SS||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
|8||Kody Hoese||3B||Great Lakes||Low-A|
|9||Michael Busch||2B||Great Lakes||Low-A|
|10||Mitchell White||RHP||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|11||Dennis Santana||RHP||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|13||DJ Peters||OF||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|14||Jacob Amaya||SS/2B||Great Lakes||Low-A|
|15||Michael Grove||RHP||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
|17||Miguel Vargas||3B/1B||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
|18||Devin Mann||2B/3B||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
|19||Edwin Rios||3B/1B/OF||Oklahoma City||AAA|
|21||Ryan Pepiot||RHP||Great Lakes||Low-A|
|23||Gerardo Carrillo||RHP||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
|26||Robinson Ortiz||LHP||Great Lakes||Low-A|
|30||Andre Jackson||RHP||Rancho Cucamonga||High-A|
- Alex Verdugo graduated from the #1 spot, which makes Keibert Ruiz the new #1
- Carlos Rincón has been added to the list
- First edition of the list is April 3
- Some players are marked as TBD (To Be Determined) are not assigned yet. Some my go to Rookie ball and some could go to extended spring training.
- The sources for the rosters are here: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Rancho Cucamonga and Great Lakes.
- Michael Grove is skipping Rookie and Low-A ball. From what I’m hearing he might be the next big prospect for the Dodgers. I will be following his starts closely and plan on attending many of his scheduled appearances.
- Connor Wong staying in High-A. He should be in AA but is blocked by Keibert Ruiz.
- D.J. Peters staying in AA after being there all of the 2018 season.
Both the Drillers and the Quakes are fully loaded to begin the season. It seems the OKC AAA team is filled with players that have a bit of Major League experience or are ready to help right now. The Drillers seem to have the most stacked team but I expect many in-season promotions. If guys are promoted from AA that all ripe through the organization as many players are ready to take the next step.
Again, this page will be updated frequently as the top 30 changes and players are moved from team to team. Who are your biggest surprises on which players landed on which teams? Let me know if you will attend any MiLB games this season. Use the comments below.