Rejoice Dodgers fans, spring training is almost here. On Monday, the Dodgers will hold their first official team workout at Camelback Ranch. The complex recently announced the hours for practice field access and the clubhouse stores.
Camelback Ranch Hours
- Practice fields officially open Sunday March 13th at 9AM
- Clubhouse store daily hours are currently 10AM-4PM through Sunday March 13th
- Centerfield clubhouse store opens daily at 9AM beginning Monday March 14th
Dodgers Spring Training Schedule
All times are currently TBD. We will update once they become available.
- Friday March 18th: Brewers
- Saturday March 19th: at Mariners (Peoria Sports Complex – 11.4 miles from Camelback Ranch)
- Sunday March 20th: Cubs
- Monday March 21st: at White Sox (Camelback Ranch)
- Tuesday March 22nd: Reds
- Wednesday March 23rd: Guardians s
- Thursday March 24th: at Rockies (Salt River Fields – 36.9 miles)
- Friday March 25th: Padres
- Saturday March 26th: at Royals (Surprise Stadium – 14.1 miles)
- Sunday March 27th: White Sox
- Monday March 28th: at Diamondbacks (Salt River Fields – 36.9 miles)
- Tuesday March 29th: Athletics
- Wednesday March 30th: At Guardians (Goodyear Ballpark – 11.1 miles)
- Thursday March 31st: At Rangers (Surprise Stadium – 14.1 miles)
Refund information can be found here for Dodgers fans that purchased tickets for spring training games from February 26th – March 17th.
For those fans planning on attending a game to cheer on the Dodgers, be aware that Camelback Ranch only allows clear bags 12″x12″x6″ or smaller into the stadium. Medical bags and manufactured diaper bags, accompanied by a child, are also permitted.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel yet? Subscribe and hit that notification bell to stay up to date on all the latest Dodgers news, rumors, interviews, live streams, and more!